Why wear what everyone else is wearing?
I'm not here to tell you what to wear. I'm here to empower you to create a look that is completely yours.
My customization option brings you endless possibilities: black-tie gown, hand-beaded dress, quinceañera Dresses, alterations and more...
Make it personal
1. Contact me by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send me either a sketch or inspirational photo(s) and a description of what you would like.
3. IMPORTANT to send: Your name, general size, what your budget is, and the date you need it by. Also send along any other information such as fabric, color, or other ideas.
4. Once I review and work out a budget with you, we can then create you a sketch to work out design details.
5. The next step is for you to get us your measurements. If you are in Houston, we can schedule a visit to the studio. At this stage I will require a down payment of 40% of the total cost. Construction will not begin until the deposit have been paid.
7. I will send in progress photos so that you can see how the garment is progressing.
6. Once the garment is complete we will send you photos of the completed garment along with a final invoice. If you are in Houston we will book a date to welcome you in our studio.